SOLAR COMICS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SOLAR COMICS: SEASON ONE. APOLLYON SAGA
Latest topics
Vision of SOLAR COMICS.Sun Aug 04, 2024 4:19 amUltimate
September 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar

Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

View the whole list

Discord Server

Go down
Ultimate
Ultimate
Admin
https://solar-comics.forumotion.com

Vision of SOLAR COMICS. Empty Vision of SOLAR COMICS.

Sun Aug 04, 2024 4:19 am
Solar Comics is meant to be be a connected Universe of Heroes and Villains where the creators of the characters run each character (to a certain degree. No God Modding. I don't know about you, I love an under dog. I typically make my villains more powerful than my heroes.) But within certain limits and procedures to make our Universe like a Comic Book.
We encourage collaboration and solo runs to show off your character and build memorable and exciting stories. Solar Comics and the stories are to be labeled like comic books. Solar Comics will start in Season One. Each Season will be labeled and there will be an underlying story that will involve as many characters as possible at the season finale. Each character will be labeled by issues. (Just like Comic books.)

We have streamlined the site so there aren't so many threads and locations and stories can take place. We have 2 main threads. Solo Missions, and Collaborative stories. Solo Stories are to hash out you characters story, arch nemesis, family life, etc. Labeled Season #, Issue #. (First post is issue 1, and so on regardless if it is solo or collaborative.) I want our experience within Solar Comics to be fun, memorable and exciting. Fill out them character applications, story ideas, group creations, etc.

Toward the end of the season, we will ask for season ideas and a name for the season. We will put 4 or 5 on a poll for everyone to vote for and the winner will be the next seasons name and story synopsis. At anytime, if you have any questions, please feel free to ask a member of the staff.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum